Research Associate I, II, III, Senior
Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
Mississippi State University
The Electrical and Computer Engineering Department at Mississippi State University (MSU) is seeking candidates for a Research Associate I, II, III, Senior position. The successful candidate will:
- Conduct research on advanced wireless communication for vehicular and unmanned aerial systems,
- Design, develop, integrate, and test open-source software for software-defined radio (SDR) platforms,
- Assist with the deployment of a commercial-grade 5G experimental network and SDRs for large-scale outdoor testing with ground and aerial vehicles,
- Collaborate with global researchers, industry and open-source R&D communities,
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data; prepare statistical and narrative reports, graphs, manuscripts, and present findings to scientific communities and diverse other groups.
Applicants must apply online at www.msujobs.msstate.edu by submitting a cover letter, a curriculum vitae, and the names and contact information of at least three professional references. Screening of candidates will begin November 1, 2019 and will continue until the position is filled. Inquiries and nominations should be directed to Dr. Vuk Marojevic, Associate Professor (firstname.lastname@example.org or 662.325.3154).
Learn more here.