Hotel Reservation: A group rate of $160 per night is provided to attendees of the BWAC and AERPAW events at the StateView Hotel, Autograph Collection (located at 2451 Alumni Dr, Raleigh, NC 27606). The rate applies from Sunday, November 7, to Wednesday, November 10, 2021. The deadline to book at this group rate is Wednesday, October 13, 2021. Please click at the following link to make your reservation:
Meeting Location: The BWAC meeting will take place at Talley Student Union on the campus of NCSU (2610 Cates Ave, Raleigh, NC 27606). Please see the instructions and maps below:
- If driving, visitor parking is available for a fee and can be reached:
- From Western Blvd and Morrill Dr, take Morrill Dr north and turn right at Cates Ave. The Coliseum Parking Deck will be to the left.
- From Western Blvd and Pullen Rd, take Pullen Rd north and turn left at Dunn Ave. The Coliseum Parking Deck will be to the left.
- From Hillsborough St and Dan Allen Dr, take Dan Allen Dr south. The Dan Allen Drive Parking Deck will be on the left.
- If using public transportation, Talley Student Union is situated near the following bus stops at:
- Morrill Dr at Cates Ave
- Morrill Dr at Carmichael Gym
- Reynolds Coliseum
- Dunn Ave at Jeter Dr (Coliseum Parking Deck)
We will have a shuttle going from the StateView hotel to the Talley Student Center once in the morning and once at the end of the day.
Flight: Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU).
Meeting and Dinner Locations at Talley Student Union (TSU):
- Day 1 – All day meeting will be in the Mountains Ballroom (Monday, Nov. 8, 2021):
- Day 2 – Meetings in Mountain ballroom again with the closed business meeting in 4132 of the Talley Student Center (Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021)
- Talley Student Union – State Ballroom:
- Talley Student Union – Room 4132: